Saturday, September 1, 2012

1 Year Anniversary!!

HOLY MOLY!!  I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly!!!!  I have YOU To thank for that!!  So, here's what I'm going to do.  I will tell you what the special is in a moment, but as alot of you know, I am sick.  SO, what I want to do is donate 10% of EVERY shoot from the Month of September To MS.  I know if we all put our hearts into we can raise a decent amount of Money!!!  What a way to do it too!  Get your pictures taken while supporting an AMAZING cause for a disease that is so widely known!  Ok, now for the special!! Here it is!!

1 Hour Session
2-8x10 Metalic Prints of your choice
2-5x7's
$200

This is a savings of $40

AND, from every on of these, $20 is donated to supporting MS!!!  How GREAT is that!!!!!  To Book YOUR shoot, email me at cborgford@hotmail.com or give me a call at 403-880-5350.  Make sure you pass this along to your friends too!  Share the link on facebook and spread the word!  Let's make this memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your feedback! If there's something you like or LOVE, please feel free to let me know!