Thursday, March 27, 2014

A Beautiful Family with 4 Stunning Girls!

One thing is for sure!!  These two amazing parents are DEFINITELY going to have to swat off the guys when these girls grow up!  And with 4 of them, they had better be prepared!  Hahaha, when they first booked their shoot, I had NO idea for whom I would be doing pictures for, that is until a couple days before hand!  Then I found out that they are the family of the owners of AMAZING mechanics shot Stand Fast Auto, and Clint is the mechanic who works on my car all the time! SUCH a SMALL world!  We had such a blast doing these pictures!, to the point where the girls didn't want to leave!  Hahaha, I'm not going to lie, I would have kept them!  I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your feedback! If there's something you like or LOVE, please feel free to let me know!