Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's a Full Family Affair!

When my girl friend of many years came to me and asked me for a session for her mother in laws full family, I was more than excited to do it!  After a few months of trying to figure out a date that worked for everyone, we finally got everything nailed down so we could do it!  This family is such an awesome group of beautiful people.  They are fun and loving, and we had an amazing time shooting their session!  We started off with more of a studio feel, and then moved on to a lifestyle type of photography, thus giving up lots to play with and a lot of variety and options!  Thanks for the awesome time guys!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your feedback! If there's something you like or LOVE, please feel free to let me know!