Monday, July 18, 2016

The Culp Family Images!

I first met Deanna when she contacted me to do her daughters newborn pictures.  We instantly got along!  She is seriously one of the sweetest people I know, and her family are just the same!!  The kids are seriously some of the cutest little guys you've ever seen!  When she contacted me about doing family images, we had planned to do some studio images, and then finish off at Big Hill Springs! Unfortunately, her son was not feeling too well so we weren't able to get out to do the outdoor part of the session until just recently.  That said, it was so worth the wait! We had a BLAST, and you can see it in the images!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your feedback! If there's something you like or LOVE, please feel free to let me know!